* Arrive at Cairo Airport, meet and assist by our Airport representative with a sign of your name.
* Transfer to your selected hotel in Cairo.
In the morning you can admire the most important pharaonic treasures in the Egyptian Museum with the famous treasures of King Tut. After lunch, the tour includes a visit to Giza which will be the absolute highlight of your trip. You move on the Giza plateau on the edge of the desert between the huge Cheops, Chefren, and Mykerinos pyramids with the Sphinx and let the magic of the place work on you. After The wonderful visit to the pyramids, you'll be transferred to Giza Train station to catch the night train to Aswan
*Overnight on the train.
*Meet and assist at Aswan train station then get introduced to your guide.
* Start your tour to visit The Mostsouthern city in Egypt
* Then visit Philae temple Dedicated to Goddess Isis Located on
beautiful island on the Nile that's why we visit it using Motor Boat.
* Embarkation in your Luxury Nile cruise ( Start Your Stay on Day 01 with lunch end on Day 04 with breakfast ).
* Welcome captain cocktail party.
* Optional tour to the Nubian village.
* Dinner and overnight in Aswan.
* Breakfast on board.
* Sail to Kom Ombo.
*Arriving by boat at the Temple of Horus and Sobek the only temple dedicated to the 02 triads, near Kom Ombo.
* Lunch on board.
* Sail to Edfu.
* Visit Horus temple by horse carriage.
* Dinner on board.
* Nubian dance on board.
*Sail to Luxor via Esna lock.
*Breakfast on board.
* Start day tour to visit the west bank This necropolis is one of the most famous landmarks in all of Egypt.
* Visit the valley of the kings.
* Then proceed to Hatshepsut temple.
* Visit colossi of Memnon.
* Back to cruise to have your lunch.
* Optional tour sound and light show at Karnak temple.
* Belly dance show on board.
* Dinner on board.
Today you visit the impressive temple complex of Luxor in which the Opet festival was celebrated on Egyptian New Year's Day.
The pylon of the Temple of Luxor and the avenue of sphinxes await you here.
The next attraction is the massive temple complex of Karnak with the world-famous pillars of the Hypostyle in the temple of Amun-Re.
Then transfer to Luxor airport to catch your flight back to Cairo
Upon arriving in Cairo you'll be transferred to your hotel in Cairo
*Transfer to Cairo airport for the final departure.