* Arrive at Cairo Airport, meet and assist by our Airport representative with a sign of your name.
* Transfer to your selected hotel in Cairo.
In the morning you can admire the most important pharaonic treasures in the Egyptian Museum with the famous treasures of King Tut. After lunch, the tour includes a visit to Giza which will be the absolute highlight of your trip. You move on the Giza plateau on the edge of the desert between the huge Cheops, Chefren, and Mykerinos pyramids with the Sphinx and let the magic of the place work on you. After The wonderful visit to the pyramids, You will be transferred back to your Hotel
Check Out After Breakfast to start City Tour First Attraction will be the Citadel of Salah Al din Located in the heart of Cairo but high above the city.
The 12th-century citadel of Salaheddin encloses the alabaster mosque of Mohamed Ali. you'll be transferred to Giza Train station to catch the night train to Aswan
*Overnight on the train.
In the afternoon visit the churches of Old Cairo: St.
Sergius Church is the oldest church in Cairo and is dedicated to the martyrs Sergius and Bacchus.
According to the Coptic tradition, it was placed above the crypt where the family stayed. Visit the Jewish synagogue, Ben Ezra.
Continue to Cairo's most famous church, called "the Hanging One" (el Mo'allaka), built above the south gate of the Roman fortress of Babylon.
*Meet and assist at Aswan train station then get introduced to your guide.
* Start your tour to visit The Mostsouthern city in Egypt
* Then visit Philae temple Dedicated to Goddess Isis Located on
beautiful island on the Nile that's why we visit it using Motor Boat.
* Embarkation in your Luxury Nile cruise ( Start Your Stay on Day 01 with lunch end on Day 04 with breakfast ).
* Welcome captain cocktail party.
* Optional tour to the Nubian village.
* Dinner and overnight in Aswan.
* Breakfast on board.
* Sail to Kom Ombo.
*Arriving by boat at the Temple of Horus and Sobek the only temple dedicated to the 02 triads, near Kom Ombo.
* Lunch on board.
* Sail to Edfu.
* Visit Horus temple by horse carriage.
* Dinner on board.
* Nubian dance on board.
*Sail to Luxor via Esna lock.
*Breakfast on board.
* Start day tour to visit the west bank This necropolis is one of the most famous landmarks in all of Egypt.
* Visit the valley of the kings.
* Then proceed to Hatshepsut temple.
* Visit colossi of Memnon.
* Back to cruise to have your lunch.
* Optional tour sound and light show at Karnak temple.
* Belly dance show on board.
* Dinner on board.
Today you visit the impressive temple complex of Luxor in which the Opet festival was celebrated on Egyptian New Year's Day.
The pylon of the Temple of Luxor and the avenue of sphinxes await you here.
The next attraction is the massive temple complex of Karnak with the world-famous pillars of the Hypostyle in the temple of Amun-Re.
Overnight in Luxor
Early in the Morning Transfer to Luxor Airport to catch your flight back to Cairo
Upon Arrival in Cairo transfer to Alexandria
On the Way to Alexandria, we stop by the famous Coptic Monastries of Wadi Al Natron
Upon Arrival, in Alexandria, we visit Al Montazah royal palaces and Gardens
After Breakfast We start the Tour In Alexandria by visiting the fortress of Quitbay, The Catacomb of Kom Al shokafa, and the Roman amphitheater Afterwards we Enjoy Lunch in a seafood Restaurant
We drive back to Cairo
Overnight in Cairo
*Transfer to Cairo airport for the final departure.